Lingering almost against my will In that space between Out breath and in breath For a moment I forgot to worry Just long enough to notice Nature dancing Childlike delight Offered Becomes the blessing Of knowing the Always Okayness Within the ever present Uncertainty Of Life itself
Letting go of technique Abandoning traditionally held concepts Of beauty Of perfection Dropping down and in Opening To see through the eyes of the heart Blessed with knowing And feeling held In softness By And of Nature Always shining
– we don’t have to have it all figured out and know all the answers? What if we actually can’t?
– we don’t have to be good at everything?
– we don’t have to be totally and completely self-sufficient 100% of the time?
– my strengths are *meant* to assist you with your weaknesses, and vice versa?
– we actually *need* each other in that, and so many other ways?
– we weren’t ashamed to admit that?
– it’s okay to make mistakes, even big ones?
– we held each other gently, with the utmost kindness, in those moments, knowing that we, too, have messed up, and that we’re all trying our best, in every moment?
– we held ourselves gently, with the utmost kindness, in those moments?